8.20.2009

The Justification: This One's for the Boys



My pick for the taken guy

Justification #1: Comes in four colors...you're guaranteed to look good in at least one.

Plus, your girlfriend will love you even more when she's the one wearing it!











#2: Or, for the price of one meal together, you can buy her one of her own.

I'm completely serious about this Thermal post...this is my not so subtle hint that I would like one of my own.








My pick for the single guy

Standard button down with a modern twist. Plus, it's on sale!

















Justification #1: Serious epaulettes to impress the new girl's parents















Justification #2: Fun epaulettes that show your impeccable style to another new girl when the parents don't approve.









No comments:

Post a Comment