10.30.2009

In the Bag

Have you ever seen a devastatingly fashionable girl, eyed up her bag and asked yourself, "I wonder what she's got in there?" Yeah, us too. Our voyeuristic sides delight in sneaking a peek at someone else's world.
Name: Sukanya
Location: St. Paul, MN
Occupation: Healthcare Outreach
Bag: Gryson (for Target)
In her bag: Lancome Lip gloss(es), nano, iPhone (love Apple), J.R. Watkins lavender hand & cuticle oil, emery boards, my Dad's camera, hand sanitizer, Prius keys, Coach keychain-a gift from my best friends, Coach wallet-a gift to myself, magazines, reusable bag and spearmint gum.
Guilty Pleasure: Cadbury Mini Eggs, Shamrock Shakes and anything pumpkin
Style Icon: Serena van der Woodsen
One piece of clothing you can't live without: my long black cardigan and jewelry (does jewelry count?)

No comments:

Post a Comment