1.18.2010

The Justification: Bag Decisions

So it occurred to me the other day that I should purchase a new bag. I have the big totes and the small-ish everyday bag that I cram everything into. But with school starting again, I'd love to have something that can double as a school bag and an everyday bag without being too big.

Coincidentally, Atticus sells such a bag in the form of the Brant bag by Ashley Watson! Now I only have to decide which bag to purchase, so I'm justifying my final two choices. I know you're just as excited as I am.


Justification #1: Black goes with everything, including my entire wardrobe.

Justification #2: Not to mention that these bags are made from recycled leather jackets, so I can justify the price since I'm being eco-friendly!

Justification #3: The two front pockets are deep enough to put all of my keys, which are big enough to rival a janitor's, and my Blackberry (yes, I actually don't carry it in my hand 24/7).


Justification #1: This bag has the snap pockets, so I'll never have to worry about the random things I put in them falling out.

Justification #2: The beige is still a subtle color, but it won't blend into every single thing I wear.

Justification #3: I just realized the pockets on this bag resemble a scary face. If you know me, then this might remind you of a certain default face I have. I think I just made my decision...I have to have THIS bag.


1 comment: