3.30.2010

In The Bag: Alison

Administrative authority by day and graphic design guru by night, Alison Monday also knows her way around a kitchen, a sewing machine and the blogosphere. One would assume such a creative chameleon would carry a bag jam packed with remnants of her many projects. Instead, being the super cool girl she is, she carries only the necessities. And some rock candy.

Bag?

Ashley Watson

What's in your bag?
iPhone, 2 pairs of sunglasses, business cards, keys, wallet, iPod, toiletry bag that looks like a cassette player, a blue reusable shopping bag and rock candy


Where was it purchased?
Atticus, because I deserve it.

When do you carry it?
All day, everyday

Favorite spots in Madison to take it?
Olbrich Gardens. It fits my sketchpad.

Favorite places to shop in Madison?
Atticus and resale shops

Where would you never take it?
The British Virgin Islands because a small tote is all I need there.

Farthest the bag has traveled with you?
Sadly, only IKEA. I haven't had it long enough.

What do you wish you’d find in it?
Plane tickets to almost anywhere

How many other bags are currently in your rotation?
Two: Gryson and Marc Jacobs

What’s your dream bag?
I want to steal my sister's. I don't know what it is, but it's cute!

What’s the one piece of clothing you can’t live without?
A hoodie. Even in the summer. I love my new A Wang hoodie!

No comments:

Post a Comment