9.02.2009

What are you wearing?


Today was one of the first chilly mornings that signal the end of summer and the beginning of fall. It was also one of those mornings where I snoozed for a full hour and left myself a whooping 15 minutes to get ready. I chose comfort, and let's be honest, whatever was on my floor. I'm wearing:
  • Acne Jeans
  • a Bop basic gauze tunic
  • my favorite Kerrigan by Daryl K wrapper (pictured). If I could only wear 5 things for the rest of my life, this would be one of them.

What are you wearing?

3 comments:

  1. Today, I'm wearing:
    -Mint by Jodi Arnold high waisted, pleated parachute pants
    -Acne plum colored tank
    -Marc by Marc platforms
    -Marc by Marc stretchy belt (stolen from my sister's closet)
    -Marc Jacobs cashmere scarf

    ReplyDelete
  2. -Current/Elliott Heart dress
    -Brown leather gladiator sandals from Greece
    -Beau Soleil tote

    ReplyDelete
  3. - Random purple Urban burnout off-shoulder top
    - Current/Elliott legging in overdye (I can't stop wearing these, they are uber comfy!!)
    - Brown motorcycle boots

    ReplyDelete