11.18.2009

What Are You Wearing?

It's official. As I struggled to remember if I'd be wearing the same outfit to work two days in a row, I realized Wednesdays are not my most fashion forward. Although at least I'm comforted by the fact that I'm certain I look slightly better than the lady at the gas station this morning buying Chicken in a Biskits...with a check. Crisis averted! I've got on:
  • Kain tee
  • Grace Sun cardigan
  • My usual SoLow leggings, Frye Pagie boots and grey scarf
What are you wearing? Better yet, what are you wearing to the Atticus Holiday Preview tomorrow night?

Editor's note: I swear sometimes I look okay! Please consult this picture of Kristin and me as proof.

1 comment:

  1. - Current/Elliott Deadstock skinnies
    - T by Alexander Wang tank
    - Black flat boots from Target
    - Thrifted tuxedo blazer

    Not sure what I'll wear to the preview tomorrow, but I'm enjoying my ensemble today. Maybe I'll wear it two days in a row!

    ReplyDelete