8.26.2009

Notes on: The Crop Skinny

By now, it’s safe to say that skinny jeans are not a fad. The trend shows no signs of slowing, and that’s fine with me. However, I’ve been rocking the same old skinny styles since Fall/Winter 2005, and I’m in need of an update. It’s become an expectation that Current/Elliott constantly come out with denim styles to fill voids I didn’t even realize my wardrobe had. However, even I was left speechless when I discovered the Crop Skinny style from the girls at C/E. Leaving off a few inches of leg has proven to be revolutionary. The breathing room at the ankles makes the jeans bearable to wear in the summer months, not to mention you can show off your sexy shoes. The style also transitions into Fall/Winter seamlessly with an easy tuck into boots. All of this is practical and nice, but the true reason I heart the crop skinny is that the length actually fits my 5’5” self like a regular skinny jean fits Erin Wasson, Daria Werbowy or my best friend, Bridget.

Current/Elliott Crop Skinny in Night Wash $198

No comments:

Post a Comment