8.25.2009

The Justification: Back to School Outfits







Presenting my perfect 1st day of school outfit...unfortunately, it doesn't include my Barbie and the Rockers lunchbox and backpack.

Justification #1: I'm in love.
Justification #2: I think the outfit, not the books, makes me look studious.

Sorry it's a spontaneous photo shoot picture of me, but you get the idea of how amazing this outfit is together. Not all of the merchandise has been photographed yet but it will be up on the site by early next week for your enjoyment! (And yes, I know I already did an Ode to Wang, but this piece is new, cool and I'm obsessed)



Since I'm dreading going back to school this week, I might as well present the couple things that are keeping me from slipping into depression.

Justification #1: Ashley Watson bags are made from leather jackets and are big enough to fit my millions of books for school.

Justification #2: We also carry bags that the guys will love. They're so unisexy.

Right now, I'm having an internal conflict deciding between the Brant in Butter and the Teal in Olive.
So, my suggestion is that someone buys one of those two and make my mind up for me!


Justification #1: They're comfortable, versatile, and the zipper makes them flattering since people look at that and not your thighs.

Prepare to see me in leggings pretty much everyday, fellow Edgewoodies.








Kova&T Monks Dress


Justification #1: Since this dress is just a little too short on it's own, my new favorite idea is making leggings into biker shorts! It makes not wearing pants a little less risque. (Probably not with a pair from Atticus though...they're way too good to destroy!)










No comments:

Post a Comment