9.20.2009

In the Bag

Have you ever seen a devastatingly fashionable girl, eyed up her bag and asked yourself, "I wonder what she's got in there?" Yeah, us too. Our voyeuristic sides delight in sneaking a peek at someone else's world.


Name: Skye
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Occupation: Architect
Bag: vintage by Mr. Jiulio
In her bag: Sony camera, shades, sketch book, wallet, iphone, hair bands and bobby pins, black le pens, pencil and lead, chapstick, ear plugs (dating a rock star sometimes gets a little loud), flash cards, zippo measuring tape, keys
One piece of clothing she can't live without: My night shirt because it gets me my best beauty sleep.
Favorite places to shop: The boutiques where my friends give me discounts.
Favorite designers: I tend to go with Cathy Horyn's picks and I'm a sucker for Chanel.
Favorite cocktail: Powers on the rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment