9.22.2009

The Justification: Rain Drops on Roses and Wearing Hunter Wellies...These are a Few of My Favorite Things



It's ridiculously wet and gloomy in Madison today, and only one good thing is coming from it...wearing Hunter Wellies! In honor of such a dreary day, here are my picks for what will make your rainy day a little less grey.


Justification #1: Making a funny comment about the name of these is just way too easy. But they are still amazing! Moving on...



Justification #1: When I think about corduroy, I think "mom pants". However, the Current/Elliott version is definitely too skinny to be in fear of falling into the category. Sorry Mom!









Justification #1: I can't think of a comment witty enough to grace one of my justifications, so I'll just leave you with a fit tip about these babies.

**FIT TIP: These jeans are made from a very thin denim and are meant to be worn more like a legging than a jean. We recommend wearing them with tunics and longer tops.

No comments:

Post a Comment