11.04.2009

What Are You Wearing? OR Homeless Chic Take 2

“Is this on right?” I asked my morning companion as I put on my sweater.

“I don’t even know how it works so I have no idea.” Generally, a response like that is no big deal, but this guy knows his fashion so I knew I was in trouble. It only got worse when I got to the office. Before I even sat down, a coworker kindly asked, “So I don’t get it…what exactly is the point of your shirt?”

My predilection towards dressing like a hobo may be evolving into a full blown trend. It’s too easy, especially on those mornings when you’ve failed to make it home the night before. If I’m going to embrace disheveled, I might as well go all out. Today I’m wearing:
  • a reworked VPL turniquette sweater (with the cowl neck cut off)
  • a Kova&T burnout crew
  • J Brands
  • Frye Paige tall riding boots
What are you wearing?

1 comment:

  1. I'm wearing:
    -Current/Elliott overcast skinnies
    -Wang t-shirt in charcoal
    -Trovata vest
    -A giant cozy scarf
    -Gryson booties from Fall 2007

    ReplyDelete