2.02.2010

The Justification: Last Minute Ideas

This past Saturday marked the 24th annual DMI Frostiball. As a last minute attendee, I pulled together the perfect look to represent Atticus, all the while being taped and spanxed into my dress (I swear that sample size was smaller than normal!). Charlotte Ronson came through as always with my (Kristin's, whatever) beloved One Shoulder Dress. While squeezing into the dress on Saturday afternoon, it occurred to me that maybe I should just purchase the correct size for myself. Sure, Kristin and I basically share a closet, but that may not last forever and I covet this dress. My wise older sister steered me in the direction of top stick and unflattering undergarments that would get me through the night and save me the money of buying another dress. So, since I decided against the purchase there are now enough of these beauties on the rack for me to justify to you. And hopefully you don't have a "wiser" sister who will be there to talk you out of such purchases!

Justification #1: The one shoulder is the perfect accent on the dress and will save you money because you won't need to buy a lot of jewelry to go with it!

Justification #2: This dress is 100% silk and less than $200! It might possibly be the best full priced deal you'll ever see!

Justification #3: The subtle pattern on the dress helps to disguise any spills that might occur in the night. For example, when a glass of champagne gets out of control during a Wild sister dance party.

















(Proof that this dress will still look good, even after 2 spilled glasses!)

2 comments:

  1. A glass of champagne got out of control? What?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wild sisters and J.Taylor. So hot right now...

    ReplyDelete