2.03.2010

What Are You Wearing?

After partaking in an event completely out of my normal routine (a basketball game!) I crawled into bed last night, too tired to change. Today's edition is an extra special two for one: pajamas and Wednesday office attire! I'm wearing:
  • James Perse tank I wear everyday
  • Marc shirt
  • Grace Sun cardigan
  • Earnest Sewn's given to me by my dearest bestie
A bit boring, it's only a slight variation of my usual uniform (actual pants instead of leggings!) but definitely comfy. What are you wearing?

Photo stolen from an interesting little site I just discovered.

1 comment:

  1. -Loomstate book tee
    -Keep Me leggings I wear everyday
    -"vintage" jacket
    -Hunter Wellies

    It looks like it's a pajama day for me too, even though I got dressed.

    ReplyDelete